igubal® pillow block bearings
igubal® pillow block bearings are particularly easy-to-install bearing units that compensate for misalignments and avoid edge pressure.The housing is made of RN33, a material with good dimensional stability, high surface finish and low distortion.
Here, the spherical ball is made from iglidur® J material, which is known for its low moisture absorption, low coefficient of friction during dry operation and an extremely low tendency to stick-slip. This is especially important for low loads and very slow movements.
- Fitting is easy and does not require shaft removal
- Maintenance-free, dry operation
- For high static loads
- Mounting: M12
- High rigidity and durability
- Predictable service life
- Plant construction
- Machine tools
- Food industry
You will find many other areas of application in our industry solutions
|When to use it?|
- When chemical resistance is required
- If a cost-effective alternative is needed
- When dirt-resistant bearings are required
- If misalignments are to be compensated
- If you need split components
|When not to use it?|
Use our filter options to find the suitable product
- If temperatures are higher than +80°C
- When an integrated fixing collar is required
- When dimensions above 50mm are required
- If rotation speeds of more than 0.5 m/s are to be achieved
Since igubal® pillow block bearings are designed for maintenance-free dry operation, they are especially suitable for applications in which access to the bearing is limited, in moist or wet environments or cleanroom environments. The igubal® pillow block bearings are also found in electric brushes, awnings, conveyor technology, and bakery machines.Installation
igubal® pillow block bearings are designed for installation with two screws. Exact alignment of the bearing housing is not necessary since the spherical bearing automatically compensates for alignment errors.
Special adjusting rings can be used to fix the shaft.